To provide expertise and services in procurement, storage and supply of goods and services for the Ethics Secretariat
- Advise the Management on matters pertaining to the procurement of goods and services and logistics management;Ensure that the Ethics Secretariat adhere to procurement process and procedures as per Public Procurement Act No. 21 of 2004;
- Develop an annual procurement Plan for the Ethics Secretariat;
- Procure, maintain and manage supplies, materials and services to support the logistical requirements of the Ethics Secretariat;
- Ensure proper handling and storage, adequate and timely distribution of office supplies and materials;
- Maintain and updates inventory of goods, supplies and materials; and
- Will be a Secretariat to the Tender Board as per Public Procurement Act.