Jaji wa Rufani Sivangilwa Sikalalilwa Mwangesi
Kamishna wa Maadili Wasifu
To provide to the Ethics Secretariat expertise and service in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, news letters etc. to inform the public on policies, programs, activities and reforms undertaken by the Ethics Secretariat;
- Coordinate press briefings for the Ethics Secretariat;
- Engage in dialogue with the public as well as media on issues concerning the Ethics Secretariat;
- Promote ministerial activities programs and policies;
- Coordinate preparation of Ethics Secretariat’s papers for workshops and conferences;
- Coordinate preparation and production of Ethics Secretariat’s articles and news papers;
- Up-date Ethics Secretariat’s information on the website;
- Advise Divisions, Units, extra Ministerial and non-commercial Public Institutions on the production of various documents; and
- Prepare and implement Communication Strategy for the Ethics Secretariat.